An anti-JeffSessions movement has begun

An anti-JeffSessions movement has begun

Postby bamabikeguy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:54 pm

Ag. Commissioner Sparks liveblogged on kos tonite, should be up on the top of recommends for a full day, if you want to check it out....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/4/11/191217/900#c148
bamabikeguy

Postby hwmnbn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:49 am

Alright!! :woohoo:

That Sessions guy always creeped me out. He is repug to the bone and just has an air of southern sleaze about him. Alabamans could do way better than the Henry Gibson look-alike. I hope this Ron Sparks campaign takes off! :thumbsup:

Image...Image
"I drank WHAT?!?"

-Socrates-
hwmnbn

Role: a drifter, the prime suspect with a perfect alibi

Postby Kenneth Z-Town » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:02 am

hwmnbn wrote:Alright!! :woohoo:

That Sessions guy always creeped me out. He is repug to the bone and just has an air of southern sleaze about him. Alabamans could do way better than the Henry Gibson look-alike. I hope this Ron Sparks campaign takes off! :thumbsup:

Image...Image

ImageImageImage
"There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first... when you learn to live for others, they will live for you." - Paramahansa Yogananda
Kenneth Z-Town

Postby One » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:36 pm

I dont know much about Sessions since I just moved to AL. but I thought id mention that I think he might be an alien in disguise. he just doesnt look human with that face of his and that fake overdone smile. :wink2:
http://www.Candidatereviews.org
A new site to inform, share info and discuss the candidates of the upcoming 08 prez. election!
One

Return to General Political Chat